2010년 2월 28일 일요일

First

Things seem a little Lonley here as I am the only foreigner who speaks English and have not seen any western people for days now, hopfully I am going to get a bus into Jeomchon and find people today get about and have fun. okay this is enough.

댓글 1개:

  1. I have been living here for 6 months now settled in well and eating well. Juat been back from a week long summer vacation time in Jeju island got very sunburnt and in need of some rest. Back home and not loads to do. My experience of kimchi and other korean foods has slowly begun to get better i am enjoying korean food =s very much now and my favourite dish is definatly korean BBQ pork i love eating with people and enjoying drinking with local who live down below. Baught a new camera costing me a little bit money but will soon get over th ecost of this.

    Leaning korean language is harder than i thought it would be and i am beggining to read better than I used to be able to 4-5 months ago. Making regular trips to Busan and other cities around korea, my friend Jae Shymn i am visiting him in a months time will be on a three day holday Chusan holiday in Korea, harvest festival whewre many korean people eat lots of foods celabrate a new world. Could be rarther cynical about this new world issue but many people might differ. I am enjoying most things but I am hoping to network with more teachers around the korean land. I have intergrated well into korean society and making more friends but still need more. I am new to this blogging things so hope this is a new entry to my blog...

    답글삭제